Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson dies

An extreme tragedy in the music industry has occurred. This is one of the most horrific tragedies in the history of the music industry. The King of Pop Michael Joseph Jackson has died of cardiac arrest. This death has shocked the entire world. He changed the face of music for good. He may be gone, but his music, legacy, and influence on pop culture will still live on. I am a big fan of Michael Jackson myself. My favorite songs from him include "Off the Wall", "Rock With You", "Human Nature", "Heal the World" (which I performed at a state mental institution), "Remember the World", and "You Rock My World."

In honor of Michael Jackson, top 13 performance episode of American Idol season 8 performance, which was originally broadcast on March 10, 2009, would be rebroadcast on June 29, 2009.

No comments: