Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2000s decade in review

The 2000s decade began with a controversial Presidential election between George W. Bush and Al Gore.  The Y2K bug was a joke, and our world got sharply more technologically advanced.  The 2000s has been a decade of evolving technology, a decade social networking sites, a decade of cellular phones, a decade or reality television, a decade of extreme political correctness, a decade of delusions, and a decade of false ideologies.

The 2000s is the decade my favorite reality television show American Idol began, along with The Biggest Loser and The Bachelor. 

My favorite video game of 2000 is Final Fantasy IX.  My favorite video game of 2001 is Final Fantasy X.  My favorite video game of 2002 is Star Fox Adventures.  My favorite game of 2003 is SimCity 4.  My favorite game of 2004 is Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken.  My favorite game of 2005 is Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.  My favorite game of 2006 is Final Fantasy XII, and my second favorite of that year is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.  My favorite game of 2007 is Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.  My favorite game of 2008 is Soul Calibur IV.  My favorite game of 2009 is Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.

My favorite video game of the 1980s is Final Fantasy I.  My favorite video game of the 1990s is Final Fantasy VI.  My favorite video game of the 2000s is Final Fantasy X.

No comments: