Ayra is most Fire Emblem fans' waifu, and would represent the Myrmidon/Swordmaster, which has unique moveset options, introduced from game to game. Another reason is that I want Fire Emblem to have a female representative with a unique moveset.
Ayra would be an unlockable DLC fighter, included in the same package as Sigurd. In her original game, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, she was considerably difficult for Sigurd to recruit. The same could be said in Super Smash Bros. To unlock her, you would have to beat Classic mode as Sigurd at Intensity 8.0 or higher 16 times (16 times is inspired by the original game). You'll also get the "Verdane" stage, which is similar to Castle Siege. The stage will give you a warp around tour of the Kingdom of Verdane, the southernmost country of Jugdral. The Omega form of the stage would be set atop a tower in Genoa Castle. However, this stage will also be unlockable. The unlock battle against Ayra will take place on this stage. The stage will also occur in All-Star mode even before you unlock it. When you download this package, it will tell you the instructions on how to unlock Ayra. To unlock the Verdane stage, you must fight 10 battles as Ayra.
The newcomer video would show that Ayra is rescued from the Belhalla Incident in Grannvale, Jugdral, spearheaded by Lord Arvis. Sigurd is shown to be incinerated by Fala's Valflame tome. When a mage was about to use Meteor tome to decimate Ayra, Master Hand steps in saves her, taking her to the Smash Bros. battlefield. The newcomer video has a tagline, "Ayra is last in line to the battle." It also shows Ayra saying in Japanese, "Why not me?!". In the Boxing Ring stage, her title will be "Jugdrali Bloodbather."
Ayra's sword, which is sort of a Japanese sword, Her sword is a slightly longer than Marth's sword. She specializes in chaining combos. Her side-smash is a two-hit move. Her up-smash is a four-hit move. Her down-smash is a four-hit move.
If Ayra were to make it as a fighter, I predict that she would outshine Roy from Fire Emblem: Binding Blade. The Ayra amiibo would be the final amiibo to be compatible with Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. The Ayra amiibo would be an Amazon exclusive, so that it would not fall into the scalpers' hands.
The DLC package would include Ayra as a fighter, a Sigurd Mii Fighter costume, and Seliph Mii Fighter costume, trophies of Sigurd, Deirdre, Arvis, Quan, Ethlyn, Seliph, Leif, Altena, Shanan, Ulster, Larcei, Julia, and Julius; a photorealistic stage based on Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War called "Verdane", and 16 song arrangements from the game. The stage would only be available after Sigurd has beaten Classic mode at Intensity 8.0 once, and the stage would start off with only one available track. One track will be unlocked each time you beat Classic mode at Intensity 8.0 as Sigurd.
The song arrangements would be:
- Birth of a Holy Knight - Fire Emblem: Geneaalogy of the Holy War - arranged by Yuka Tsujiyoko
- Maiden of the Spirit Forest - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - arranged by Kumi Tanioka
- Disturbance in Agustria - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - arranged by Michiru Yamane
- Lion King Eldigan - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - arranged by Yuzo Koshiro
- Door of Fate - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - arranged by Yuka Tsujiyoko
- Light Inheritors - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - arranged by Masashi Hamauzu
- Across the Desert - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - arranged by Michiru Yamane
- Thracia's Dragon Knights - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - arranged by Naoshi Mitsuda
- Side Battle - borrowed from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Final Holy War - Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - arranged by Hirokazu Ando
- Base - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 - arranged by Yuka Tsujiyoko
- Charge A - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 - arranged by Yuka Tsujiyoko
- Battle Medley - Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 - arranged by Yuka Tsujiyoko
Ayra's default costume is based on the supplied picture below, which is what her in-game portrait is based on, and based on Fire emblem Trading Card Game series 3. Her second costume is based on the official artwork of her original game and Fire Emblem Trading Card Game series 2. Her third costume is based on Fire Emblem Trading Card Game series 1. Her fourth costume would be based on her sprite as a Myrmidon in the original game. Her fifth costume would be based her sprite as a Swordmaster in the original game. Her sixth costume is based on an alternate outfit that appeared in the Oosawa Mitsuki manga and Gekka Ginyu manga. Her seventh costume would be based on the Fire Emblem Awakening design of the Myrmidon outfit. Her eighth costume is based on the Fire Emblem Awakening design of the Swordmaster outfit, specifically this image. The ninth and sixteenth are alternate characters, who are Mareeta from Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Fir from Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, Karla from Fire Emblem (Rekka no Ken), Marisa from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Mia from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Athena from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, and Say'ri from Fire Emblem Awakening,
Ayra's default design in Smash Bros. would be based on this: