Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Leave Right Now Lacey Brown

One year ago, I was shocked when my all-time favorite American Idol contestant Jasmine Murray got voted off along with Jorge Núñez on top 13 of last season. Today, my prediction came true, that Lacey Brown got the first boot among the top 12 of American Idol season 9, thus ending her run in 12th place.  She is my least favorite contestant of this season of American Idol and my third least favorite finalist in American Idol history.  This week is Rolling Stones week, and Lacey Brown sang "Ruby Tuesday."  She was in the bottom three with her roommate Paige Miles and the Vote for the Worst pick Tim Urban.  She auditioned for American Idol season 9 in Dallas, Texas.  She originally auditioned for last season, but she was cut in the green mile round in front of Megan Joy, who is my second least favorite of last season.  Lacey Brown is worse than Megan Joy and Alexis Grace.

No comments: