Sunday, January 20, 2008

I feel sorry for the staff at TheFinalFantasy.com

On New Year's Eve of 2007, I was wrongfully banned from the TheFinalFantasy.com forums behind my back. The reason stated was:
"The majority of the Staff at TFF have come to an agreement for you to [be] banned permanently. We can no longer condone your way of posting, we also feel your unorthodox and illogical views and opinions as nothing but a nuisance to the forum community."
The decision to ban me from the message board was not unanimous. This is a ban conspiracy and the above quote implies opinion blackmail. I only posted a little at the time of the ban. I did not intend to offend anyone or break any rules. I feel that the staff at TheFinalFantasy.com is too corrupt and got too strict. They banned me just because they disagree with my opinion. This part of the reason for banning me, which is "we also feel your unorthodox and illogical views and opinions as nothing but a nuisance to the forum community" is either a lie or half-truth. They had the intent to force their opinion and someone else's opinion on me. Therefore, they have committed ban conspiracy, and they have blackmailed me to change my opinion. I have felt so alienated by the ban. There may have been some PM insults by TFF staff that led to the ban. Many at TFF see me as an asset to the forums. I feel sorry for the staff at TFF. The TFF staff should be taught a lesson. This case will be resolved one day. The views and opinions of the staff at TFF are nothing but a minority representing a tiny fraction of the gaming populace.

My judgement is that the staff of TheFinalFantasy.com message board should be condemned for ban conspiracy and opinion blackmail.

No comments: