Saturday, January 19, 2008

Welcome to Tedius Zanarukando's blog

This is Tedius Zanarukando. This blog is based in Anderson, South Carolina. I was asked from Wikipedia.org by a fellow user named Legotech to create this blog, in order to express my views on various sensitive social issues, such as institutionalized misandry, censorship, prudery, and economic issues, as well as to publish news about video game series such as Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem and reality television shows like American Idol and The Biggest Loser. I was born in Knoxville, Tennessee, on November 8, 1979. I was raised in a Jehovah's Witness household in Laurens County, South Carolina. I rejected Jehovah's Witnesses in 2003 and moved on from there. I left my parent's home and moved to Anderson, South Carolina, on June 28, 2007. I run my computer at 1920x1200 resolution, thus 16:10 aspect ratio. Final Fantasy is my favorite video game franchise. I was introduced to Final Fantasy in 1995. Fire Emblem is my favorite Nintendo franchise. I was introduced to Fire Emblem in 2002 because of Marth happening to be my favorite character in Super Smash Bros. Melee. My favorite Nintendo character is Ayra from Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu, who is known in Japan as Ira.

Remember, you can believe what you want, but most of my opinion is common sense. The road to a peaceful world has been obstructed by hateful, outdated, and specious ideologies, which claim to guarantee human values. What I post on this blog is most likely true. My political agenda is to eliminate political Trojan horses and specious ideologies from western culture, including radical feminism (or institutionalized misandry) and prudery. It is to abolish institutionalized misandry and bring about a male-friendly society. It is to abolish ideologies that are politically correct but factually incorrect or that have gone too far. It is to replace a society based on fear, lies, injustice, and division with a society based on love, truth, justice, trust, and pleasure. That includes abolishing false legislation, false allegations, misuse of laws intended to protect women, and bogus political ideologies, such as feminism, communism, censorship, and prudery.

Feminism has gone well beyond its original goals, at least in three dimensions:
  1. Asserting gender equality in everything, even in aspects where genders are inherently different (such as fashion).
  2. Extending "equality" from the sociopolitical atmosphere into the personal or private atmosphere.
  3. A hysterical response that exaggerates the real problems that women face from men, regarding sexual harrassment, rape, domestic violence, etc.
All of the above dimensions are wrong. Feminism uses the male sex as a scapegoat for society's troubles, just as social conservatives do with certain forms of entertaiment media. Feminism conflicts with nature, while much of my opinion conforms to nature. Rules and ideologies that conform to nature merit positive results. Rules and ideologies that conflict with nature merit negative results.  You must be careful of what you wish for. 

This blog is not an anti-female blog; it is an MRA blog.  I love women, and feminism does not represent all women. 

No comments: